- If you have internet access please use this on-line enrollment method to complete your enrollment form.
- If you do not have internet access, you can get a copy of our enrollment form in a number of ways:
Little Feats has subscribed to an online booking and waitlist management program called HubWorks!. In 2012 HubWorks! was approved by the Commonwealth Department of Industry for the baseline of a new Early Childhood Ecosystem.
This program provides you with access to make bookings and complete an online enrolment form for your child, all within a parent portal that is accessible from your phone/tablet/laptop/PC.
What can I do in the Parent Portal?
- As an existing parent at our service, you can easily manage all of your bookings online
- Full control of your very own page (like Facebook or Email), where you can see and manage all your details.
- Full control of your own secure Username and Password
- Directly view invoices
- Generate your own statements & receipts
- Pay invoices via Direct Debit or BPAY
Little Feats OOSHC has a licence quota of children it can have enrolled and cannot exceed this number.
Should our service have a waiting list, we consider the below as priorities for enrollment.
- Parents or Guardians who work or study
- Children at risk
- Awaiting Care
- Any other child